St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Learning to Breathe

This past week has been the toughest week here for me since i arrived in terms of school work. Had a physics test yesterday, english essay test on wednesday, and had a thousand five word english essay due today. Yesterday, Simon and I worked for 4 hours on the essay! No joke man... this place is starting to remind me of acs.. haha. No actually, acs was more slack. Ah well, what can i do. Haha.

Recently, i've gotten to really like Switchfoot's songs... Here's one of my favourite ones which i'll upload as soon as possible. It's really nice!


Learning to Breathe
Hello, good morning, how you do?What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too, All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is the way that i say i need you, This is the way, This is the way that i'm
Learning to breathe, I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that you and you alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that I would fall like that
Never knew that i could hurt this bad
So this is the way that i say i need you
This is the way that i say i love you
This is the way that i say i'm yours
This is the way, this is the way


@ 11:30 AM